Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Silver Display

Happy Wednesday! I hope your week has been going great. It is really going fast for me. But I'm always looking forward to the weekend so I can get to crafting. I made this silver display this last weekend.

Recently, I found a post at Joys of Home of different silverware projects Joy has made. One project was of a silver tray with silver flatware, it just stood out and I could hear it calling to me. I have some silver trays and some silver flatware that was given to me. I have never used them in all the years I have had them. I love the idea of showing them off! Otherwise they would still be tucked into the back of the kitchen drawer where no one would ever see them.

I used a round tray and an oval server. To attach the scrapbook paper, I used Mod Podge. I tied the flatware with ribbon and then attached the flatware with hot glue to the trays.



 I am so thrilled to have found a way to display this silver in my kitchen.

Do you have a special way to display your silver?



Linking to:

















No comments:

Post a Comment