Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Pinwheel Wreath

Last week, my youngest daughter and I made this fun spring pinwheel wreath. We found a great tutorial over at Neverland Nook. Sabrina's tutorial has great pictures and she shows you how to make a pinwheel and then how to make the wreath.



I loved picking out the paper for this project. I found fun spring prints some had flip flops and others had flowers. For the opposite side I used more mono tone papers with small dots and stripes.
 


I also wrapped my foam wreath with a coordinating ribbon. We cut our pinwheels 4"x4" so they where a little smaller than Sabrina's and did not fill up the whole wreath. With the wreath wrapped you are not able to see the foam.


I love this on my front door and it will be up for a while. I think it is a whimsical display for spring and summer. And boy does it feel like summer already.




I'm linking to:

No comments:

Post a Comment