Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Photo A Day May Week 4

What a weekend! I am getting this posted a little late the weather just has not been cooperating. It has been raining at night and interfering with the internet. It is suppose to storm again tonight but I hope to get this posted so I can share some of my weekend projects later this week.

Here are my photos for the week of May 20 - 26.

I do not drink many Cokes, sodas, pops, or what ever you call them from where you're from, but I drink unsweetened tea by the gallons. I just don't think I could live without it. Tea is what wakes me up in morning and what keeps me going all day.

 This is the spot in the kitchen I stand the most...the kitchen sink.

These are some pink glasses I made as props for pictures. This will probably be a future post. They where so easy to make and I decorated them with washi tape.

There are so many options when it comes to technology. Remember the days of cassette tapes, word processes, and pong. Technology changes so fast.

I didn't go shopping just so I could take this picture. I really did need some new clothes for summer.


Oops, I missed the picture for May 25. It was suppose to be a picture of unusual. That is the beauty of the photo a day challenge. If you miss a day it's OK.

On May 26 at 12 o'clock I was taking the dogs out for a walk. We have two beagles that love to follow their nose and that only leads to trouble.

The new list for June is out. Come join the fun at Fat Mum Slim. The challenge is easy take a photo a day and have fun.








No comments:

Post a Comment