Monday, May 21, 2012

Photo A Day May #3

Wow, this was the third week of May! Time is just flying and before we know it we will be in June. That will be one month closer to the arrival of my first grand-baby.

I am so excited to share this weeks photos. It has been an incredible week with graduation, mothers day, and a baby shower. I am so blessed.

Here is a glimpse into my week with these pictures from May 13 - 19:


My daughter graduated from Northeastern State University in Oklahoma and my mother was there for the special occasion. This is my youngest daughter, mother and the graduate. It was a really great weekend.

Grass should be easy but sometimes it is hard to find in all the weeds.


May 15th was a picture of love. It is a wonderful thing that we can have so much love for someone we haven't even met yet. This little guy is my first grand-baby and he is already loved by so many people. I just can't wait to meet him!

Several times this week we went to get snow-cones. Well, actually snowmen. If you have never had a snowman it is delicious. A snowman has a layer of vanilla ice cream, a layer of snow-cone in the flavor of your choice, and topped with whipped cream. I recommend strawberry shortcake and fudgesicle. Yummy.

I ate a cute cupcake at the baby shower. We had so much fun playing games and opening gifts with friends.

This is the spool wreath a made last week. If you missed that post you can see how I made it here.

My favorite place is this corner of the couch. It is where I use my laptop, read or watch TV. Sometimes I take a nap here.


You still have time to join the challenge. Here are the rules and have fun.

















No comments:

Post a Comment