Monday, May 14, 2012

Photo A Day May Week 2

Another week has passed and I have seven photos to share from the Photo A Day Challenge. If you missed my early post about the challenge you can read it here.


Here are my pictures for the week of May 6-12.

A photo of me on a really pretty day in May with the sun roof open.

I have two daughters that inspire me to be the best mother and person I can be.

I love the smell of candles. This is one of my favorite, pumpkin spice.

I drive everyday. We live out of town so not a day goes by that I don't have to drive somewhere.

A favorite word for me is: home. It is truly where my heart is.

 The big mixer in my kitchen. I think my husband uses it more than me.


 My family makes me happy especially when they are being silly and will not look at the camera.


Where did you post your pictures for this week? Let me know so I can see them.




No comments:

Post a Comment