Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Phone Case Makeover

Happy Tuesday! One more day closer to the weekend so I can get to crafting. Like I said yesterday I have lots of projects from this weekend to share. Since the Mod Podge was out, my daughter decided to give her phone case a makeover. I didn't get a picture of it before the make over but it was just a plain blue case.

Just a few supplies: Mod Podge, glitter and a phone case. She mixed up the different colors of glitter and then added Mod Podge to the case. Then she added glitter onto the case until she had the case covered.  Once the Mod Podge was dry she coated the glitter with a thick layer of Mod Podge and let it dry overnight.


I think it looks really good. I love the glitter. She has been using it for several days now and the glitter is staying in place.

What would you glitter?

No comments:

Post a Comment