Monday, January 2, 2012

Welcome

Welcome to It’s A Family Thang. First let me introduce myself and tell you about myself. My name is Dena, I am a working wife and a mother to two grown daughters. I work full time so I am blogging in my spare time about what I love - crafting.

Creativity runs in the family genes. I love sewing and crafting. My husband is a photographer and he loves fly tying. My father was an art teacher and photographer. He still enjoys wood working, stained glass, and crafting.  My husband’s mother was an artist who loved to draw and paint. My youngest daughter is an artist, seamstress and all around crafty person. My oldest daughter claims to not have any crafting skills but she can crochet, which is something I never was able to learn. She also enjoys creative writing. So as you can see, this really is a family thang.

I hope you enjoy my blog as much as I enjoy sharing our family’s projects with you.

Happy New Year!
Dena

No comments:

Post a Comment