Saturday, January 7, 2012

Mod Podge Therapy




With Christmas over and the first of the year here, it is time to relax. I saw some great travel cases up-scaled at Mod Podge Rocks and I knew I had the perfect case. I had found my case years ago at a garage sale, used it a couple of times and then put it in the closet to be forgotten. 






I pulled out the old case from the back of the closet and cleaned it off. Then I tore up some scrapbook paper into different sizes and shapes and began my Mod Podge therapy. There is just something very relaxing about brushing the Mod Podge onto a project. Working in small sections, I randomly stuck the scrapbook paper onto the case. There are two small bands around the case that I covered with ribbon.




Now I have a great looking travel case and I feel more relaxed. Next time I feel a little stress I'll be sure to get the Mod Podge out.



Happy crafting,


Dena

No comments:

Post a Comment