Saturday, August 25, 2012

Origami Decor

I have had these origami balls sitting on my bookcase for at least 7 years. This week, I saw an episode of the Nate Berkus show in which they had similar origami balls sitting on a side table.


The episode was about reusing and recycling. They used paper and magazines to make the origami balls. 
My daughter made my origami balls and boxes out of wallpaper samples. We got the wallpaper samples from a local paint store that had some books of wallpaper samples that had been discontinued.


I love these sitting on my bookcase. Click here for the link to instructions posted by the Nate Berkus show.  You will need to scroll down toward the bottom of the link and look for the Origami Accessories Supplies.

I also found this video at Michaels on how to make these origami flower balls.


Have you decorated with any origami objects?



Linking up to:



Uncommonly Yours Link Party

Lil\'Luna

No comments:

Post a Comment