Sunday, June 24, 2012

Jewelry Holder


Wow! Summer is here. It is really hot today, the outdoor thermometer says 102. So I am staying in getting laundry done and working on some craft projects. How are you staying cool?

Today I am sharing another Mod Podge project I made last weekend. I made a catch all plate to hold my jewelry.
All it took was a clear glass plate from the dollar store, some fabric, and Mod Podge. I cut the fabric to fit the plate and then attached the fabric to the bottom of the plate with Mod Podge. It was so simple. 

Now when I take off my ring it won't just be laying on the counter and when I go looking for my necklace I will know right where it is. This would also make a great catch all plate for my husband pocket stuff. 

Enjoy the rest of the weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment