Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Beach Refrigerator Magnets


It’s another very hot day in Oklahoma. How was your Tuesday?

In yesterday’s post I talked about going to Michaels and the new Mod Podge products I bought. Today, I will share with you the refrigerator magnets I made using some of the great products.

I used the podgeables, sparkle Mod Podge, dimensional magic Mod Podge and scrapbook paper with beach scenes.
I cut the scrapbook paper to fit the podgeables and then attached the scrapbook paper to the podgeables. I used the podgeables as the back of the magnet to make them more stable. I then added some sparkle to the sky of the beach scenes. 


Once that dried, I used the dimensional magic on top of the picture. Be sure to let the dimensional magic dry for at least three hours (this is where I became impatient). After everything was dry, I added magnets to the back.

Now, I have magnets with some great beach pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment