Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Photo A Day May Week 1

I have accepted Chantelle's photo a day challenge over at Fat Mum Slim and have been having so much fun. The challenge is simple: take a photo everyday and share your pictures with others.

Click here for the official challenge of  Photo A Day May


Here are my pictures from the first week. I missed a few days and then took a couple of pictures on one day then I missed day four. Oh well, it's just fun!

My daughter loves just about anything that has a peace sign. She found this one in Hobby Lobby and then painted it herself.

  Only a picture can capture the beauty of an Oklahoma skyline.

It was a bright, sunny day so of course I wore my shades and a smile.

Oops! I missed day 4. The picture was suppose to be of "fun". I could have used my day 3 picture since I was having fun spending time with my husband.

This duck was in a parking lot next to a busy road.

I will share more photos next week. You can also follow me on instagram at parrydb.

Check out the Photo A Day Challenge and let me know where I can follow your pictures.



No comments:

Post a Comment