Friday, May 18, 2012

Monogram Tile

Wow, I have been off this week and have accomplished so much. It has been great to take vacation and stay at home. Even though I love to travel, spending time at home and sleeping in my bed are also wonderful.

During my time at home I have been looking for some inspiration on Pinterest. I was looking for a wedding gift and found the perfect pinspiration here at The Hybrid Chick.


Like my pinspiration, I used a 6x6 tile. However, I decided to use the Silhouette Cameo and print my design in vinyl. I used a red vinyl for the large letter in the background and black vinyl for the words and flourishes.
This was such an easy project I may have to make one for me. This would look so nice on my mantel or entry table.

Do you have weddings to go to this summer? What are some gifts you made for the wonderful couple?







I'm linking to:
I Heart Nap Time

No comments:

Post a Comment